1. A 10-minute walk can lift your mood. While walking, list all you’re grateful for and the possibilities that are a result of them. It’s empowering.
2. Imagine yourself five years from now and see the best possible outcome, as if all your dreams have come true. How do you feel? Raise a glass to your achievements.
3. Perform five acts of kindness on a designated ‘Kindness Day’. Volunteer for a local charity, donate blood, or help an elderly neighbour.
4. Do that thing you’ve been putting off. You’ll realise it is never as bad/difficult/scary as you thought it would be.
5. Go on a mini-voyage of discovery. Visit the library and see what interests you – a topic, hobby or inspirational person. Spark your interest in learning.