An excellent snack to have on hand in the freezer – packed with delicious berries, honey and greek yoghurt. Follow this simple recipe for summer berry swirled lollies.
- Makes: 10
- Preparation time: 15 minutes
- Freezing time: overnight
- 75g (3oz) blackberries
- 150g (5oz) raspberries
- 4 tsps runny honey
- 300g (10oz) flavoured Greek yoghurt – vanilla, honey or coconut
1. Mash blackberries on a plate with two teaspoons of the honey using a fork.
2. Do the same with the raspberries and another two teaspoons of the honey on a second plate.
3. Layer alternate spoonfuls of mashed fruits with the yoghurt in plastic shot glasses.
4. Add lolly sticks and freeze overnight. To serve, dip moulds briefly in warm water, then lift out of the moulds and serve.
Recipe courtesy of seasonalberries.co.uk