I am delighted to say that I have been awarded the designation ‘Professional Certified Coach’ by the International Coach Federation (ICF).
The ICF Credential is the only globally recognised professional coaching certification. With an ICF Credential, coaches demonstrate their knowledge, skill, and commitment to high ethical and professional standards. All ICF Credential-holders have fulfilled rigorous education and experience requirements and demonstrated their commitment to coaching excellence.
To earn and maintain an ICF Credential, a coach must:
- Complete coach-specific training that meets ICF’s standards.
- Undertake Continuing Coach Education (CCE) defined as an activity that promotes continued growth as a coach.
- Achieve a designated number of coaching experience hours.
- Partner with a Mentor Coach.
- Demonstrate appropriate understanding and mastery of the ICF definition of coaching, Code of Ethics and Core Competencies.