Combining pomegranate, mango and feta, these ‘tacos with a twist‘ from Santa Maria will add flavour and texture to the table on the Day of the Dead. The taco seasoning mix is a blend of chilli, cumin and oregano.
- A handful of green salad
- Half a cucumber, diced
- 1 mango, diced
- 1 box cherry tomatoes
- 1 red onion
- 200ml pomegranate seeds
- 200ml guacamole
- 100g feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 bunch coriander, chopped
For the taco mince:
- 1 sachet Santa Maria taco seasoning mix
- 500g minced meat
- 1 tbsp oil 100ml water
- Taco shells
- Medium jar of Mexican salsa
1. Dice the vegetables and fillings and place in bowls.
2. Fry the minced meat in oil. Add the Taco Seasoning Mix and water and let simmer for 5 minutes.
3. Warm the Taco Shells according to the pack instructions
4. Fill the Taco Shells with salad, mincemeat and the tasty fillings.
Check out more recipes in our food section.