Treat yourself this dreamy looking twist on the classis Eton mess.
Truffle experts Monty Bojangles have teamed up with Michelin-starred chef Mark Sargent to create this indulgent Flutterscotch meringue Eton mess recipe.
Serves: 12 to16
- 4 Monty Bojangles Flutter Scotch Truffles
- 200ml crème fraiche
- 450g cherries, pitted, halved and steeped in 4tbsp if cherry brandy
- 1tbsp icing sugar
- 200ml double cream
1. Whip the double cream and crème fraiche with the sugar until it is soft and thick – do not over whip it, as you don’t want stiff peaks.
2. Break the meringue into chunks and stir into the cream. Put half the cherries into a bowl and crush gently with a fork.
3. Mix the crushed cherries into the cream and meringue mixture then fold in the remaining halves and divide the mixture into four glasses.
4. Spoon over the remaining brandy and then grate some Choccy Scoffy over the top of each one.
Check out more scrumtious recipes in our dedicated section.