Spice up your chickpeas with this recipe from Lucy Bee.
- 1 x 400g tin of chickpeas, drained
- 1 tsp. smoked hot paprika
- 1 tsp. Lucy Bee Chai Mix 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. Lucy Bee Coconut Oil, melted (enough to cover the chickpeas)
- ½ lime, juiced
1. Preheat the oven to 130C, 250F, gas mark 1/2. Line a tray with greaseproof paper.
2. Add the chickpeas, smoked paprika, Lucy Bee Chai Mix, garlic and Lucy Bee Coconut Oil to a bowl and mix together, then spread evenly on the covered tray.
3. Bake for 45 minutes, stirring them a couple of times during the cooking time – reduce the oven temperature, if needed. I prefer these chewy so find the lower the heat the chewier/softer they are.
4. Squeeze lime juice over the chickpeas, to serve.