Today is a brighter day than many in a long time. Time to consider the future. As you start to plan ‘what next?’, ask yourself:
- When you are at your best, what are you doing?
- What can you do to be at best more often?’
Scribble down your thoughts. Add to these by asking for feedback from people you trust.
Now think about a project or task, or activity that is important and has absorbed a good deal of your time. This might be at work or in your personal life.
Reflect on the following questions:
- What has gone well? Be specific.
- What didn’t go well, and why?
- What could be improved/changed next time for an even better result?
- What have you learned from this experience that can serve you well in the future?
- How will this knowledge affect your plans to create a brighter future?
Note down your ideas and set aside some time to decide what will you do differently as a result.
You might consider the resources you require, who can support you, what learning or knowledge gaps you might fill and how to go about these.
What one step will you take today to begin work towards a brighter tomorrow?
If you’d like to receive my monthly newsletter for tips and strategies for navigating modern life more successfully, you can subscribe via this link: https://www.beverlylandais.co.uk/blog