Experience a weekend of wellness this summer with the UK’s fastest-growing wellbeing festival, The Big Retreat 2023! From pop rock band Scouting for Girls to low-waste chef Max La Manna, pitch up your tent and get ready to enjoy talks, workouts, live music and more from a huge range of big names within the wellness sector and beyond.
What is The Big Retreat Festival 2023?
Hosted at Lawrenny Park Estate, nestled in the unspoiled Pembrokeshire Coast National Park, The Big Retreat is a four-day wellness festival, taking place from 1 – 4 June 2023. With a total of 300 carefully curated wellbeing, food, drink, live music and craft activities to enjoy, it’s the perfect opportunity to get back to nature, reconnect with yourself and nourish your soul this summer. Ideal for solo travelers, friends and families alike!
Things to do at The Big Retreat Festival:
The Big Retreat Festival is divided into 10 different areas, each one bursting with a range of wellness activites and talks to get involved with. Here’s a taster of what you can expect…
- – The Tangled Woods: here, you can learn about foraging and bushcraft, take part in nature walks, forest bathing and bug hunts, or enjoy a spot of live music and poetry
- – Chef’s Kitchen: put on your apron and get involved with cookery demos, gin workshops, food tasting, mocktail classes, fermenting and ayurvedic cookery, before learning all about the science of food and sustainable eating
- – Soul Space: immerse yourself in yoga classes, gong baths, fire walking, cacao ceremony and spiritual crafts, relax in the hot tubs and ice baths, or attend wellbeing talks and breath workshops
- – Fitness Field: try your hand at boot camp, triathlon training, dance classes, paddle boarding and stretch classes, attend motivational talks, or treat yourself to a sports massage
Retreaters can also enjoy a range of treatments in the Woodland Spa, science workshops and environmental talks in Darwin’s Den, arts and crafts in The Mind Space, inspiring stories at the Roaring Fire Pit, live music on the Main Stage and so much more!
The Big Retreat Festival 2023: Line Up
Throughout the weekend, you’ll have the chance to attend talks, workshops, fitness classes and more from a range of big names within the wellness sector and beyond. Here are a few of the key events on the schedule you won’t want to miss…
- – Workout led by Mr Motivator
- – Talk from Jennifer Medhurst, a.k.a. The Imperfect Nutritionist
- – Learn how to develop a healthy relationship with food from diet myth busting Sunday Times Bestselling author Graeme Tomlinson, a.k.a. The Fitness Chef
- – Live music from headliners including Scouting For Girls, Toploader, Youngr, Mother Pukka’s DJ set, Hot Flush with Anders Wendal, and Huey Morgan DJ set
- – Orgasm workshop led by renowned Tantra Massage coaches, Rob and Verka
Fun for the whole family
Travelling with little ones? There’s plenty in store for Little Retreaters too with hours of fun to be had – from bushcraft and den building, trampolining and fitness classes, family yoga and mindfulness – plus, there’s the whole great outdoors for them to run around in!
How to book your tickets for The Big Retreat Festival 2023:
Click here to book your tickets to The Big Retreat Festival 2023. Hurry – tickets are selling fast!