Crammed full of skin-brightening coffee, exfoliating sugar, warming cinnamon powder and pumpkin seed oil that’s rich in essential fatty acids, vitamin E and zinc, this pumpkin spiced scrub couldn’t be easier to make. It comes from the new, all natural beauty brand Clean Beauty Co. created by Dominika and Elsie – a London-based duo who create ‘green’ beauty products – earlier this year.
- 40g coffee – fresh or use old grinds from coffee machine
- 28g sugar – white or brown
- 30g pumpkin seed oil
- 2g cinnamon powder
1. Stir the coffee, sugar and cinnamon in a bowl
2. Combine the pumpkin seed oil and cinnamon powder
3. Decant into a container and scrub when required
Shelf life – 3 months
The duo launch their first book in January 2017. Find out more, along with other skin-food DIY recipes, at cleanbeautyco.com.