This easy, gluten-free recipe is a key component of LeBootCamp Diet. You can make the batter the night before and keep it, covered, in the fridge.
Serve with organic, raw honey; a tiny spoonful of low-GI strawberry jam or non-hydrogenated margarine. Add a piece of fruit and you have a healthy breakfast rich in prebiotics that will help you lose weight and keep you going until lunch.
Preparation 5 min
40g buckwheat flour
A pinch of salt
Canola oil, for greasing, if necessary
1. Place all the ingredients in a large bowl.
2. Whisk until you have a smooth batter.
3. Heat a small, non-stick or lightly oiled frying pan and add half the mixture, using a ladle. Tip to spread across the surface.
4. Cook for 2-3 minutes. Turn the crêpe and cook the other side.
5. Set aside and keep warm while you make the second crêpe.
Photograph: Rita Platts